11.13.2010

Second Cup of Coffee?

Please? I feel like I am going to drop to the floor and engage in a very deep slumber. I should probably think about how much damage I do to my sleeping routine when I stay up till 1AM watching the first season of Glee and making cards. I do feel more creative in the early hours of the morning though, so I am sure that sacraficing wonderful sleeping time for amazing creative fun is well worth it.
I took pictures of my cards this morning then of course forgot to put them on my computer and now that is not something I can do till later in the day, so I might actually publish another post later this evening if I feel like I want people to think I am addicted to this blog that almost no one reads. Time will only tell, but as of now it is looking like I might just do that.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment