10.21.2010

A Little Less Excitement And A Lot More Sniffles

You know when winter is coming when the sun rises later and sets a whole lot earlier. I mainly know it when I have to switch my flats to my boots and my shorts for some tights. Along with carrying tissue around and making sure I don't touch anything or anyone..almost-ish.
I've been filling out college apps like crazy and since every one asks almost all the same questions I feel like I am repeating myself five times but in a very thorough manner and it's obnoxious to say the least. But I think it will be well worth it.
I am trying to put myself into over drive with card making and homework and drawing and essays, blah blah blah. I feel like quitting but I don't want to be a quitter. I have never pushed myself so hard in my life and now is the time to do it, and do it good.(No pun intended, thank you very much)
I am so ready for winter! I think it will be easier to put myself into over drive.
I have made a couple new cards and finished a package design I did for my art class(which I am extremely impressed with). I am so tired now that I will write a wonderful blog post and put pictures up tomorrow..if anyone cares.
..Anyone?

& I don't mind at the fact I have basically no followers and I am really not sure who reads this but again, it's an archive for myself and if anyone asks me in the future(hopefully near future) to show my tricks&treats(Oh my gosh Halloween is soon) in this blog I will be so happy to do so. Let's hope I go somewhere with my cyber life, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment