12.04.2010

Crazy Hiatus

You know it's winter when you suddenly notice you're as white as a ghost and can't do anything except prep for the holidays.
Due to crazy amounts of work and homework, along with the loss of one of my little furry friends, I have been on a hiatus from my little blog world over here and I apologize to you, my readers, if any.. ? Well anyway I need to get moving on things, seriously. I'm very thankful I just bought two pounds of coffee, nothing can stop me now. Minus the pile of homework that I have, THAT I will try my very very best to knock out tonight, and you know what? I think I can do it. I am motivated. & If I don't eat anymore danish butter cookies then I will do just fine. I have been up to crazy things and I need to take pictures. I will I will!
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment