6.23.2011

3. Temporary pet

The Beta Fish I have recently purchased has had me re-think some decorating options in my room. I'm glad he made me feel this way because I am even more inspired by my room now.
But, before I get into the details of the way I have decorated my room, I must tell you about the last couple of days. 
Every morning I wake up, roll over, then open my eyes to see this red fish staring at me from his fishbowl two feet away. It's defiantly something to get used to, but oddly comforting.

Anyway, back to my room.
I have been in love with colored furniture lately so I painted my ugly wood dresser a shade of gray. I also accumulated some new pillows and flowers that have very much brightened up my room.  And, all together I have really tried to get rid of the clutter in my room. I'm an eclectic person, but there is a fine line between eclectic and somewhat of a hoarder. I don't think I went that far, but things got pretty cluttered for a while. 
 

  Happy Thursday! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment