11.05.2010

My White Board is My New Calender

And I don't care who knows it.

Normally, I have my calender hanging on the back of my door but I recently invested in the best thing ever. A wonderful white board. Since I have a Mac I have an application called stickies, & I have to say, I've been using it a little to much.. so much in fact, half of my desktop is filled with stickies. I thought this was a little absurd, so I got myself a white board and it has only half way solved my sticky note problem but it has made me realized how much I am getting done college wise. An amazing gift!

Also, yesterday I went crazy in a craft store and bought many new gadgets for the holiday and lots of snowflakes will be coming this way!
I will get started on cards later tonight. I am focusing on finishing up applications and essays.
At this time in my life I am proud to say I am extremely thankful for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment