11.01.2010

What.... A Relief.

My crazy work week is ALMOST over. Wednesday will be my last day, until Saturday, but I will be able to get my act together Thursday and Friday, yesssss.
I have started a new sketch book and I am extremely excited. I know it will be better than my last and will probably be the starting point of all my new card designs. So I feel like good things will be coming this way. And this way, I mean etsy and my blog, and my life, wooh. 

On another note...
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIANTS!<3
I am proud to be from San Francisco.

I know I have been extremely un-crafty these days but I have things brewing in my head, as always. My next two days off, hopefully I won't be buried in my homework, the new ideas I have will come to life!
Lets cross our fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment