3.31.2011

An end of an era

I have a feeling what you might be thinking. "She's alive?!"
..Yeah. I apologize.
Saturday March 19th was my last day at work, because I have temporarily moved to Oregon, and because the wonderful photo store I considered as an awkward second home has closed for good. It's very bittersweet, but I believe it was time.
Along with my job ending I had to make an unplanned trip to LA due to a family member passing. 
At the very least, my week trip to LA was an amazing family reunion but for a very sad reason. In the end, putting everything sad aside, I really enjoyed being with my family.

So anyway! Those are the two reasons why I have appeared to be missing in the last couple of weeks. I'd like to move onto the very near future. I plan on doing a lot more blog wise, possibly in the food category? Also, I'd like to do a lot of tutorials, art/ decorating wise, because I have figured out a couple things that I'd like to share with the world.
I will be whipping up some ideas, and will shortly get back to you!
Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment