4.05.2011

Paying for college

I thought getting accepted to college was the hard part. Now that I have chosen the school I will be attending ( Parsons New School for Design, YAY!) ,for the next 4-6 years, being able to come up with the funds for this wonderful journey of life is becoming extremely frustrating. The last two days have consisted of numerous phone calls to various places around the country (at least I am using up my roll-over minutes) and a number of let downs due to scholarship deadlines being passed. At the very least, finding money for college is exhausting. But, I am hopeful! Everything will come around, but untill then, I can't stop working on this scholarship ordeal, so I will have to take a break from what I wanted to do art wise.
It will come soon though, I promise, to you, my probabaly one and only reader.

PS.

No comments:

Post a Comment