3.16.2011

The worst part about Spring..

Is when I have to put away my scarves. I know it's silly but I have some type of obsession with them. All the different possible patterns, colors, textures, lengths, and shapes fascinates me. 
When Spring rolls around I will have to find another accessory that is on the same level of scarves that I can start obsessing over. I obviously have no idea what that will be, and trust me, when I find out I will let you know. 
But, for the time being, I think my winter will last a little longer than it normally would because I am soon venturing off into the wintery land of Oregon. My scarves and I will be able to live for just a little while longer.
Ps.
Since I have an obvious obsession for the one thing that saves my neck from the cold, this is only about 1/4 of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment